Shaheshal from Crazy Ideas with Crazy Fun has nominated me for the Food Award.
Thanks, Shaheshal! Go check out her blog; she’s never boring!
The rules are:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
- Use the same featured image as your nominator.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people
Eshal’s five questions are:
What do you usually have for breakfast?
Buttered toast, with either Vegemite or cheese (or both). Sometimes I have Weetbix with honey.
Are you personally a good cook?
So everyone says.
Do you like chocolate? What is your favourite type?
YES! I LOVE chocolate! My favourite is Lindor chocolate balls.
Which type of food can you NEVER EVER eat even if some one threatens you to eat it?
Snails, slugs & spiders. (They are NOT food, but some people eat them. *Mega gag*)
Which food did you or you are eating forcefully?
I used to REALLY hate tomatoes, although I’d either make myself eat them, or be made to eat them.
And I still hate tomatoes.
My five questions for my nominees are:
- What’s the grossest thing you’ve eaten?
- What’s your all-time favourite food?
- What food did you like as a kid but dislike now?
- What food did you dislike as a kid but like now?
- What’s your weirdest food combination?
My nominees: anyone who wants to do it!